Amazing experience for the whole family.
Enjoy a full day away from the hustle and bustle of Mahe.
By joining this tour, you will definitely fall in love with these beautiful islands that surrounds the Saint-Anne Marine park.
Spend the day hoping from one exotic island to another. The Saint-Anne marine park consist of 6 islands, named Ste-Anne, Beacon, Cerf, Moyenne, Round and Long Island. Take the nature trail on Moyenne island and discover amazing sights and photoshoot hotspots. This island has some of the most interesting history and pirate stories that will surely keep the whole family entertained. Amongst the lush vegetation of this beautiful island are the remains of early settlers homes, pirates graves and a small chapel. The kids will surely be in awe of all those giant tortoise roaming freely around this island.
- This tour departs from the marine charter
- History of the marine park and the surrounding islands
- Fish feeding
- Occasional spotting of sting rays, turtles and dolphins
- BBQ lunch on the beach
- Relax and explore Moyenne island
- There is also time for swimming and other water activities.
- Soft drinks and lunch are included.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF:
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
WHAT TO BRING?
- Beach towel, sunscreen, hat, camera, water and soft drinks.
*Prices includes Marine park and Landing fees.
*Infants - free of charge.
* This tour will not be available during bad weather conditions for safety reasons.