Joining our eco tour is the easiest way to explore and appreciate the islands natural environment on both sea and land. A truly exceptional way to experience this, is by kayak. Meander along the shore at your own pace. Keep an eye out for sting rays, dolphins, turtles just to name a few. This trip beings and ends on Mahe. Explore and tour the 6 islands surrounding the Saint Anne National marine park ( Ste-Anne, Beacon, Cerf, Moyenne, Round and Long Island ). Explore a little more of Moyenne island by taking a leisurely walk around this treasure island and get the chance to interact with some of the 120 giant tortoise who lives there. Work up an appetite and enjoy our BBQ style creole lunch. Rest, snorkel, swim or simply take a nap on the beach under a palm tree.
- This trip begins and ends on Mahe
- Pick up form accommodation 10:00 drop off 4:00
- Moderate paddling to the Cerf island
- Suitable for all ages
- Snorkeling gear is provided
- Guided tour
PICK UP AND DROP OFF: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
WHAT TO BRING? Beach towel, sunscreen, hat, camera, water and soft drinks.
PRICES per person
Adult - $90. Kids - $60 Infants - free of charge
- Prices includes Marine park and Landing fees. Maximum weight is 500 pounds within the kayak. Kayak can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child.
- This tour will not be available during bad weather conditions for safety reasons.